Wednesday 25 April 2012

MID SEMESTER TEST EVALUATION

hello and good day...


we know its "kinda" late to ask for your opinion regarding the mid sem test.
so yeah, share with us what is your feeling, did you get exam anxiety? or you managed to answer all the questions well?
share it out peeps...
or may be, you can convince our lovely lecturer to get some extra marks....
hahaha...


"If you're doing your best, you won't have time to worry about failure"
-Quoted in P.S I LOVE YOU,
compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr

9 comments:

  1. it was ok , but i dont have time to ans the questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. i not enough time to answer all question.. i think that will make me loss marks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quiz was quite ok as everything were already discussed in class as well as in this blog....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me, the quiz is not that easy.. there are 2 questions that i didn't answer in the quiz because i didn't have enough time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, the question was not that tuff.. foe me i only lack of time to answer the question.. and at the same time, i don't answer for some question since it was really difficult.. otherwise everything was okay..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find the Mid semester was hard, cause Honestly I wasn't prepared well. it was partially my mistake too for not preparing but overall the questions was well asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. for me i think the question was ok everything we discuss in the class , but i didn't answer well ,because i wasn't prepared well. i hope to do well at my final ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victor Vincent15 May 2012 at 03:02

    it was tough a little, but with preparation, i hoped i aced it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's quite hard for me..there are 1 or 2 question I didn't answer it, and also lack of time to answer the others questions..I hope I can try my best in the final..

    ReplyDelete